Meet one-on-one with three senior design professionals!
On Wednesday, March 22nd 2017, IIDA New England hosted the 6th annual Interior Design Student Portfolio Review!
- Bring your portfolio for an insightful review with three senior design professionals
- Enter for a chance to win exciting prizes awarded to the best portfolios
- Network with local design professionals and students
DATE & SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
5:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Registration + Introduction: 5:30pm – 8:00pm [Catering provided]
Portfolio Review Session: 6:00pm – 7:30pm – Students will have one-on-one conversations with three industry professionals for 12 minutes each to present their portfolio and gain insight on their work, layout, approach, and presentation
Awards & Networking: 7:30pm – 8:00pm – Winners of the Portfolio contest will be announced! Stick around to network with attending design professionals and students.
1 Harbor St #104
PRICING & REGISTRATION
STUDENT REGISTRATION COST:
IIDA NE Member = $8.38
IIDA NE Non-Member = $13.65
Space is limited to 24 students. Contest deadline was Monday 3/20 at 12:00pm (noon).
Submit your portfolio early for a chance to enter the contest.
- Portfolios will be judged on content, clarity, and ability to communicate design work.
- Email one PDF file less than 10 MB to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 20th 12pm (noon)
- Winners must be present for the awards announcement to accept their prize.
- First place IIDA student membership for 2017, Visa Gift card, & an additional exciting prize!
- Second place IIDA student membership for 2017, Visa Gift card, & an additional exciting prize!
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Click here to become one!
Email us at email@example.com
WHY THE EXTRA $2?