This sponsorship is being offered to encourage student involvement in the IIDA New England, Providence City Center. It is being offered to any student working toward a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture in a Rhode Island school.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS – DEADLINE EXTENDED!
- A student working toward a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture in a Rhode Island school.
- The student must we willing to volunteer and work on an IIDA NE Providence City Center event or committee.
- Complete and mail both of the applications to LeWayne Fisher, IIDA, firstname.lastname@example.org by January 27, 2017. Be sure to include all of the required materials as noted in the IIDA student membership application.
- Click here to download the required forms.
- NOTE: One of the following items must accompany both applications.
- Copy of current class schedule
- Photocopy of school ID
- Copy of school transcript
- Professor’s printed name and signature with confirmation of enrollment (space included on application form for this method)
Are you a RI designer or industry member interested in sponsoring a student? CONTACT LeWayne Fisher, IIDA, email@example.com for information!