CALLING ALL STUDENTS – As part of our commitment to the education of our student members, IIDA NE Education Fund would like to announce the call of entries to our Student Scholarship. Three New England design students will win scholarships of $1,200 each in recognition of their outstanding work. The scholarships will be awarded for the 2017 Fall Semester. Recipients will be announced at the IIDA NE Annual meeting in June and will be featured on the IIDA NE website in September.
Applicant Qualifications include:
- Applicant must be student level members in good standing with IIDA
- Applicant must currently enrolled at an accredited college within the geographical region of New England. Enrollment shall include the following fall semester
- Applicants must apply by due date and submit application with (2) professional member or professor recommendations, and a sample portfolio.
Winners will be selected by a review committee consisting of a Board Member, a Professional Member and a Chapter Sponsor minimum. Winners to be invited to IIDANE Annual Meeting (at cost of IIDA New England) and their portfolios are to be featured on the IIDANE website for the month of September.
You could win a trip to the 2017 NeoCon Trade Show! Simply fill out the application & have it signed by your supervisor. Two lucky winners will be awarded a round-trip flight, 2-night hotel stay and transportation to the trade show of the year. Don’t miss out on your chance!
- Applicant must be Associate or Affiliate members in good standing with IIDA.
- Applicant must submit completed application with Professional member recommendation by due date.
- Applicant must agree to provide blog style recap (including photos) of their trip for posting on the IIDA NE website and digital publications.
- Winners will be selected at random by a drawing during IIDA Board meeting.
- Applications open April 17th, 2017.