CALLING ALL STUDENTS – As part of our commitment to the education of our student members, IIDA NE Education Fund would like to announce the call of entries to our Student Scholarship. Three New England design students will win scholarships of $1,200 each in recognition of their outstanding work. The scholarships will be awarded for the 2016 Fall Semester. Recipients will be announced at the IIDA NE Annual meeting in June and will be featured on the IIDA NE website in September.
Applicant Qualifications include:
- Student member of IIDA New England in good standing (or have recently submitted a membership application)
- Currently enrolled in a local CIDA accredited design program in the New England area
- Must have completed an equivalent of 2 full years of their enrolled program
- Must submit completed application, two recommendation forms, current copy of class schedule and digital portfolio (2 pages max) to the IIDA New England Education Fund
Are you an Associate or Affiliate member of IIDA New England?
You could win a trip to the 2016 NeoCon Trade Show! Simply fill out the application & have it signed by your supervisor. Two lucky winners will be awarded a round-trip flight, 2-night hotel stay and transportation to the trade show of the year. Don’t miss out on your chance!
To enter, fill out the following form and submit to email@example.com by April 8, 2016.
• Application Form (to be filled out by applicant & signed by applicant’s supervisor)