ABX brings the New England building industry together to share information, skills, and resources like no other event in the Northeast. Attendees explore design trends, and discover new technologies and products – this year with an added emphasis on sustainability – while networking with established colleagues and making new connections that can power businesses. Join us November 6 – 10, 2017, at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center!
Through a partnership with the BSA, IIDA of New England is delighted to announce that, for the first time, interest sessions at ABX have been approved for IDCEC credit – many in the HSW category! Please visit www.abexpo for conference information and full descriptions for the following IDCED-approved interest sessions:
- D14 – LEED Credit Strategies for Healthy Spaces
- TM10 – Get WELL Soon
- TF02 – Living in a Material World
- LD15 – WELL Rating System
- LD18 – Build Positive: Exploring Buildings as Materials Banks
- TH06 – Architecture, Biometrics + the 21C Paradigm Shift
- WE26 – ADA and Mass Access Regulations: Untangling the Confusion
- TH01 – The 90 Minute MBA for the Emerging Professional
- TH23 – How School Buildings Influence Student Health & Performance
- WE02 – Amenity Space Wars: The Battle to Offer the Finest
- WE31 – TL;DR: Leverage Data and Graphics to Make a Long Story Short
- E01 – Linking the Science to Design for Our Children
- WE11 – Girl Uninterrupted: Bridging the Gap Towards Women’s Success
- WE15 – Introduction to 780 CMR 9th Edition
- TH11 – Johnson Wing Transformation: Library for the 21st Century
- TH15 – Daylighting: The Old, the New, the Options and the Mandates
- TH29 – Mixed Reality: Changing the Way We Build, Work and Live!
November 6 – 10, 2017
Don’t miss it!
We’re thrilled to offer some incredible deals to current IIDA NE members only.
- Registration Discount: Use promo code “IIDANE17”
- Complimentary Exhibit Hall Access: Use promo code “ABX17PARTNER5”
To learn more about the education, exhibit hall and to register, click here!